Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thank you!




A huge Thank You to all of my supporters!!!
I can't express how much your time, advice and general enthusiasm meant to me over the last two months!! Thanks to all of you who sent out emails, set up Meet and Greets, hosted signs in your yards, passed out my cards, wrote letters to The Crier, talked to your friends and knocked on doors. You are the best people I know and the reason we love living in Dunwoody so much! I feel blessed to have made some amazing friends during this whirlwind process.

And I am so excited by how many of our kids counted "Tammy" signs from their cars, wore my shirts, rode the train and waved signs at the Polls!

Each and everyone of you is the reason I ran and I thank you for your votes.


An extra special Thank You to my wonderful kids; Riley, Austin, Ethan and Gavin and my husband Brian. Your wisdom and support are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment